Sunday, April 10, 2016

Simple Grilled Cheese

I think everyone in America has made, eaten, or heard of a Grilled Cheese because it is one of the simplest and most delicious foods on the planet. Writing a blog post about Grilled Cheeses might sound a little too simple but I want to include one of my all time favorites to my list of food. I hope that all of you have made a grilled cheese before but let me show you how I make it.

Ingredients:
Two slices of cheddar or any cheese you want
Two slices of any bread
You can add any other ingredients such as bacon, tomato, onion, etc.
1 tablespoon butter
Steps:
Heat an iron skillet to medium-low heat and add the tablespoon of butter. Put together ingrediants into the sandwich and place in skillet for 3-5 minutes. Flip over the sandwich and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment